Friday, July 19, 2013

Heat Wave Continues...So Does Our Journey

Due to conflicting crazy schedules, Max and I haven't been able to do our workouts together these last 2 days.  I got in an Energy session yesterday and a brutal 100degree Diamond Cutter session this morning. Found myself pacing a bit so decided to try to Plank Challenge and see where I was at.  Not where I want to be, but I learned an important lesson today.  When watching my plank I noticed some bad form that should be easy to correct now that I'm conscience of it.  I guess taking video of yourself has more value than I initially thought.  All our video blogs have been via smartphone, which I think has a time limit that will keep us from taping full workouts.  Gonna have to get a webcam setup or something to address that.

To keep with accountability theme, here is my first (very weak) plank attempt
It'll get better I promise.

Til tomorrow, have a great day and don't forget your DDPYoga.  BANG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment